What you can expect from Project 081 0.6
This is an update for Project 081 users (if there still are any). As this project has slowly died I would like to finally finish it as I have been working on other stuff like gentoo-install, spDE, my RSS feed, sfetch and various other projects.
After I spent more time with GNU/Linux and stuff my older Mac OS X project kinda.. died. So therefore my goal is to finish Project 081 soon so that it's as good as it can possibly be. All the assets are (hopefully) complete however it has yet to be "compiled" together into an image for the user.
So while you wait, here's a list of a bunch of changes i've made to Project 081 as well as a few I'm going to do.
- Project 081 0.6/1.0 now comes with sfetch
- Project 081 0.6/1.0 will come with an RSS reader as well as my feed.
- Project 081 0.6/1.0 will FINALLY fix AirPort for iMac8,1 users.
- Project 081 0.6/1.0 will hopefully boot on all systems.
- Project 081 0.6/1.0 will hopefully be a single image with a single package that determines what to install based on sysctl hw.model
- Project 081 0.6/1.0 will be an even smaller image
- Project 081 0.6/1.0 will have a preinstalled image available.
- Project 081 0.6/1.0 will FINALLY come with drivers for newer Apple keyboards
That's basically what you can expect, if you have any more suggestions please create an Issue on GitHub.
That's all, Have a good day!